Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Dream - April 5, 2017

I had a dream last night that I was at my parents’ house. I was in a room on a tower, which they don't have, above where the house traditionally goes to.

I received a warning and saw in the distance a huge tidal wave coming. I started warning everyone about the coming tidal wave from the top of this tower. As the tidal wave came, I braced myself. Instead of cool water, it was heat. However, like water, it pushed me back from where I was holding onto and forced me to hold on tight.

After the tidal wave was finished, I stood up from where I was holding onto to view the world around me. Everywhere there was water. But it stopped up to a certain point. Everyone who ascended above that point was alright. But everyone else was gone. There were only a few who made the ascent to get high enough to be protected from the water.

I was very surprised by how few there were who self-selected to take the warning seriously and make the ascent.

My interpretation. There are waves of destruction coming with the final wave being the fire that burns the earth. To safely live through it all, each person must make the ascent to at least have their calling and election made sure. This is the first token of the Melchizedek Priesthood and qualifies you to enter the terrestrial world.

There will only be a few, very few, who make the ascent to rise above and received the seal on their foreheads. But it is what will save you.



2 Peter 1:1-11

1 Simon Peter, a servant and an apostle of Jesus Christ, to them that have obtained like precious faith with us through the righteousness of God and our Saviour Jesus Christ:
2 Grace and peace be multiplied unto you through the knowledge of God, and of Jesus our Lord,
3 According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue:
4 Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the divinenature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.
5 And beside this, giving all diligence, add to your faith virtue; and to virtue knowledge;
6 And to knowledge temperance; and to temperance patience; and to patience godliness;
7 And to godliness brotherly kindness; and to brotherly kindness charity.
8 For if these things be in you, and abound, they make you that ye shall neither be barren nor unfruitful in the knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ.
9 But he that lacketh these things is blind, and cannot see afar off, and hath forgotten that he was purged from his old sins.
10 Wherefore the rather, brethren, give diligence to make your calling and election sure: for if ye do these things, ye shall never fall:
11 For so an entrance shall be ministered unto you abundantly into the everlasting kingdom of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Bryce,

    I had a similar dream less than a week ago. A huge tsunami baring down on the community I was visiting. I knew there wasn't time to reach higher ground before it hit; yet I was confident of surviving it. I scooped up my panicked Wife and went inside the house. The windows didn't break when it hit and the house broke free from its foundation and floated like a piece of driftwood. My interpretation isn't that it was unnecessary to attain higher ground, but that faith triumphs. While my Wife was totally overcome with fear, I saw no reason to fear death or lose hope, but to fight on regardless of the outcome. I'm not sure if we survived as the dream ended abruptly; yet I sensed somehow we made it!

    Thank you for posting your dream; I am now making better sense of mine. My Family is ascending incrementally as we cast off tradition for truth. Hopefully we're above the flood line before it's too late.

    Roy Moore
    Monroe, UT

    ReplyDelete